![]() |
| (BCBG dress, UO shoes) |
I got this dress in the BCBG section of Dillard's a few years ago when plaid was a huge trend. I love that no one ever knows it's a dress until I tell them, and then they seem amazed and fascinated! It's great for just throwing on and pretty hassle free, since I don't have to worry about actually tucking in a shirt... I'm a freak when it comes to tucking in shirts. Either they're too tight or too loose and then they make lines and just bug me all day. But, problem solved with this dress.
I'm starting to get into the swing of things at school, mainly this new kind of schedule where I don't have a block of classes during the same times everyday. I almost went to a class last Friday until a friend reminded me it's only a Monday-Wednesday class. SMH :).
I'm definitely cheesin' in that second pic. I showed someone some blog pictures the other day and they didn't really get what it was. Awkward. Has anyone else run into this?
<3,
Regan
P.S. Check out one of my coworker's new photography blogs, Bryan + Amanda!



No comments:
Post a Comment