![]() |
| (Future Favorites denim shirt, Nollie v-neck, Bullhead jeans from PacSun, Senso Indigo booties from SoleStruck) |
The first post since I've moved into my dorm. These photos aren't as picturesque as before simply due to the fact that I've been shooting them in my dorm room using a tripod, since I don't have a photographer yet. I'll try my best to find one! (It seems like everyone here is either a dance, musical theatre, or acting major...). My new booties by Senso arrived in the middle of last week so I was excited to try them out. They were a little stiff at first, but after walking around for awhile they got better. You may be wondering how I'm able to wear jeans and a sleeved shirt in the ridiculous heat of Oklahoma, but my dorm and classes are super cold! No matter how many times I press the up arrow on the thermostat it never goes above 74 degrees... brrr. I felt very rocker that day in my leopard shoes and denim shirt :)
What do you guys think of the outfit? Is anyone else just starting college as well?
<3,
Regan




No comments:
Post a Comment