9.06.2011

LIFE'S CIRCLE

(Nollie shirt from Pacsun, DIY vintage shorts, gifted Style Rev circle scarf, Converse sneakers)
   I think this might be the first time I post photos of my outfit on the day I'm actually wearing it! (Usually it's like 2 weeks later because I'm lazy haha). I'm really excited to show you all my new scarf that I received from a website called Style Rev. Normally, I would never wear scarves, not because I don't like them on other people, I've just never tried wearing one before. I got this one, it's an infinity scarf, which means I don't have to worry about getting the draping right! So far, I absolutely love it and will be wearing it for awhile :). I also decided to bring out my DIY slasher shorts again. I've been a little afraid to, since I'm on a Methodist campus and I wasn't sure what people would think about how short they are, but who cares? I love them, so I'm going to wear them.





literally booty shorts


<3,
Regan




1 comment:

xococo said...

love your jeans and T-shirt!!!
check out my blog xo-xococo.blogspot.com and follow me if u like..xococo