9.20.2011

LIKE A LADY

(dress from Target (old), ballet flats from Gap, necklace from NastyGal)
     I spent this morning catching up on some much needed sleep! I never thought I would go to bed at 10, but I did last night, and I don't think I've ever felt better. When the time came for me to actually get up, end my procrastination and get dressed, I couldn't decide on what to wear. I must have put on five different outfits (with my friend waiting on me!), before deciding on this one. Not to shabby I suppose for it being thrown together at the last minute.
     I finally have a free day where I don't have to go into work! So instead, I'm going to dinner tonight with a friend at this super delish place called Iguana Grill. I can't wait!

Happy Tuesday everyone!





<3,
Regan

9 comments:

Vanessa Mercado said...

wow! i love your style! browsed through your recent posts and i must say you've got a flair for fashion..your outfits look real and wearable but at the same time so chic!
ENTER MY GIVEAWAY! I'M GIVING AWAY A SATCHEL, SET OF BANGLES AND A FLORAL RING! I'LL SHIP ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD! JOIN NOW! LINK BELOW!

http://voguelyvan.blogspot.com/2011/09/september-october-international.html

Audrey Leighton said...

ooh love your pose in the second shot- adorable!

FRASSY

www.befrassy.com

xx Audrey

The Queen of Hearts said...

I love that you have such a bright small on your face in all of your posts. I also really want your perfect pink ballet slippers.

TheQueenofHearts

Fashion Inciter said...

I really love that necklace. Super cute. I would go with some different scenery though=) Nice post!

Sanity Notebook | by Jessie Raisa said...

Love your legs in that 2nd shot. Ballerina?

TE AMO,
J
http://sanitynotebook.blogspot.com/

Crónicas de mi armario said...

Love LBD with nude ballet flats! the best look!

http://cronicasdemiarmario.wordpress.com/

Clara Turbay said...

I like so much this blog. I hope you can check out mine and follow me if you really like.

http://paquetevistasbien.blogspot.com

Natalie Suarez said...

beautiful! i love the simplicity here! :)

xx

natalieoffduty.blogspot.com

Daria said...

Wow, you looks so cute! And elegant!

xxx
Daria