9.19.2011

DON'T SWEAT IT

(Cheap Monday tee from Nasty Gal, leopard leather shorts from Lucca, city flats from Gap, necklace from UO)
      So here is one of my new shirts by Cheap Monday from Nasty Gal... the Plutonia Tee! It's actually really long and hits me about mid-thigh, but since it's sheer, I couldn't wear it as a dress. Thankfully, it's a thin material so tucking it in wasn't difficult. I got these shorts near the end of my senior year and I've had a love/hate relationship with them. I love that they're leather and leopard <3, I hate that they make an awkward rubbing noise when I walk. I like to pretend that it's my shoes that make the noise..... hahaha. These are some more of the city flats I picked up at the Gap sale. These were the ones I was most excited about because they look exactly like real ballet slippers!! 
    I feel like I'm about to die today from lack of sleep over the weekend. My work schedule is becoming a little too much, making it hard for me to keep up with school. Gotta cut back my hours, stat
    What do you think? :)









<3,
Regan



No comments: