9.09.2011

THESE BOOTS WERE MADE FOR WALKING

(tank from Target, BCBG dress, Sam Edelman Putty boots)
    That's a lie, these boots weren't not made for walking. They're extremely comfortable, but it drives me nuts that there's already a crease in one of them... from ONE day of walking. I'm done complaining. I love these shoes. They're a little darker in person than they were on the website, but it didn't bother me. I got this dress/skirt for my birthday on my first trip to the BCBG outlet. I was expecting to immediately find things I liked, but I had to search for awhile. I got a lot of great stuff in the end, it just took awhile. :(
     I should probably be writing thank you letters and doing things for work right now. Speaking of work, I think I'm getting fired?! I checked my schedule online earlier and I no longer have anytime scheduled for next week.. what's up with that? Hey, if I get fired maybe I can get a job that's actually in retail! 






<3,
Regan

No comments: