9.16.2011

LEATHER BASICS

(grey top from Lucca, BCBG leather shorts, Converse shoes)
     I wore this way back when the weather was still gorgeous and sunny here in Oklahoma. It's been raining the last two days and looking at these photos makes me miss the sun even more! I got these leather shorts from the BCBG store at the outlet that was just built in Oklahoma... I don't think ever ever been happier shopping under the sun :). Their my third pair of leather shorts (yikes), but my favorite pair so far. I love the zippers and how the side has fabric panels, plus they're super short, exactly how I like my shorts. Who wears short shorts? ME!
    Also, I finally ordered something from Nasty Gal. I've been ogling the clothing on their website for ages, and one night I impulsively ordered a bunch of Cheap Monday stuff. I'm so happy with everything I got and I can't wait to wear them all (if it ever warms back up!). 






<3,
Regan

No comments: