![]() |
| (Future Favorites shirt and Bullhead denim skirt from Pacsun, bag from UO, Converse shoes) |
I began the week feeling like death on a stick. But really. I couldn't breath, my nose itched incessantly, and my eyes would rather close than open. Always the trooper, I got my mom to buy me some allergy meds, and all is now well! Illness is no excuse to slack on cuteness (actually there's no excuse for not pulling yourself together everyday), but I must admit I have been lax. I'll blame it instead on my course load :).
Anyways, I hadn't worn my tried and true denim shirt in a while, so I decided to pair it this time with a denim skirt and my high tops. Basically, I wore a denim suit. No big deal, I'm breaking fashion no-no's on the daily.
What do you guys think of denim on denim? Should it be embraced, or thrown out the window, like stat!?
<3,
Regan







3 comments:
I really love that bag, the whole outfit is cute though! Nice post!
I like what you post. If you have some time come and check out mine.
http://paquetevistasbien.blogspot.com
love the pictures and great blog, follow you <3
Post a Comment