11.01.2011

CROSS YOUR HEART

(UNIF tee from Lucca, Bullhead jeans from Pacsun, Sam Edelman boots from Solestruck, BCBG dress worn as tank top)
       This is really random.. I miss the old days when the blogger editor would let you put two photos next to each other. So convenient. Anywayssss, more of me wearing things I absolutely love... these boots. I just can't get enough. (It's going to be a day of distraction, italics, and parentheses. You can stop reading this post now.) I found this shirt last week in a boutique at the mall. Actually, this isn't just any boutique, it's Lucca... favorite of OU sorority girls and wanna-be fashion bloggers (me). I was so utterly surprised to find a UNIF tee anywhere close to Oklahoma that I had to buy it. Probably not the best idea, since I'm now extra broke after buying business clothes as well, but oh well. A girl's gotta live somehow. 
    This post keeps getting worse and worse. G2G, stat. 

    BUT FIRST, do you guys like the tee? I'm a bit unsure about the off the shoulder deal.. not really my normal style.




<3,
Regan

3 comments:

Clara Turbay said...

your outfit is great.

http://paquetevistasbien.blogspot.com

Dolce said...

I love how casual this look looks <3 I would definitely try this outfit out if it isn't cold outside!


www.jmimiru.blogspot.com

joy said...

your shoes are so pretty! I love the color and style of them :) And your top is lovely, I like the off the shoulder thing.