![]() |
| (sweater from Target, top from UO, Cheap Monday jeans from UO, Sam Edelman boots from Solestruck) This is basically this outfit I wore last week. I've found that lately I'm extremely attracted to black and anything in simple silhouettes. Something about the black is classic and universally alluring... I just can't get over it. I've got to get these jeans in some other colors as well. I've been wearing them so much lately! Then again, they're perfect, so what can I say.
Do you ever find yourself wearing certain items or colors all the time too?
|
![]() |
| My life: reading elle (I prefer it to vogue) and making class schedules for spring. |
<3,
Regan







4 comments:
Wow I love your outfit, leopard print looks so nice :) yup, I wear too much blue.
Absolutely love your boots; Cute outfit also
-Aisha
Anguillian Paperdoll
cute!
love the leopard print mixed in =)
http://stitchedandadorned.com/blog/
Looking good =)
Post a Comment