11.08.2011

THE BIG CHILL


     The wind is beginning to howl during the night, pulling the leaves from the trees as it sends chills down sweater covered spines. I'm not a fan of fall, winter, or coldness in general. The weather's become dismal and the sun sets early. Ew. This means I might have to start wearing more than a light sweater (no way Jose) and purchase tights (I can't wear my 3 fave pairs of jeans everyday). After work this morning, I decided on my new usual (black jeans, black sweater, blackblackblackblack), a simple white tee, the scarf my mom got me in Colorado, and some leoapard shoes for that little kick (pun intended). 

    I tried to take pictures outside today, because even though I hate rain, I love the slick look it leaves on the ground. Gorgeous. Alas, I quite often forget that not everyone knows the basic rules of composition and am left disappointed with the 1 or 2 photos I can squeeze out of friends. If there's anyone in the central OKC area that wants to take my pictures, HMU via email! But really.






   I still haven't gotten my birthday tattoos from my mom, I blame it on my never ending schedule, just like I never went to the orthodontist in June. How cute would it be to have a tiny tattoo right here on your hand? I could never do it (visible tats don't fly in business), but I like it anyways. This is my horoscope symbol for Leo.


<3,
Regan

2 comments:

Fabrizia Spinelli said...

These photos are so beautiful, I like them! Love the outfit

Take a look and follow me if you like
Cosa mi metto???

Fashion Inciter said...

I love those shoes. O.O...