11.10.2011

I GET BY WITH A LITTLE HELP FROM MY FRIENDS

(vest and turtleneck from Gap, Cheap Monday second skin jeans from UO, white Converse sneakers, BDG satchel from UO, RayBan wayfarers)
   My amazing roommate helped me take these today when we went on a photo walk for fun-sies! Thanks Chels <3. I was originally going to wear a version of this outfit for a business trip of sorts at my school last week, [I'm majoring in accounting and marketing (minor in French) and with one of my scholarships we visit a certain company often.] however at the last minute we received an email stating we had to wear company polos. You can imagine my disappointment when I couldn't wear the outfit I had planned a week before! Instead I wore it today, making it more casual by adding black skinny jeans (instead of skinny trousers) and my converse. I've been wearing my converse tucked under these jeans a lot lately... I just kind of love the way it looks! 

   If you don't follow my twitter, I have some exciting things to share, but I'll save it for tomorrow :)







<3,
Regan

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just want you to know that I bookmarked your blog cause I pretty much love it! <3 kelissa

Regan said...

I LOVE YOU kelissa <3

Sassi said...

great vest hun!
X