![]() |
| (blazer from Gap, Nollie tee and Bullhead jeans from Pacusn [both old], necklace from Nasty Gal, Mariel wedges by Jeffrey Campbell from Solestruck) |
I apologize early for the picture overload! This Saturday, my friend and I went out to dinner to celebrate... nothing. The best thing to celebrate! I took this opportunity to wear my new suede shoes, the Mariel wedges by Jeffrey Campbell. I've been lusting over these for atleast 2 years and a few weeks ago I finally splurged and ordered them. Basically, they're all a girl could wish for and more (boys take note). I didn't bring my camera along to dinner, but my new phone (the Samsung Galaxy S II) has some kind of ridiculous 8 megapixel camera on it... crazy talk.
I hope you all enjoy the photos! Have you ever waited forever to buy something and loved/hated it?
P.S. Are the dalmation print ones too much? I kind of love/need them too :)
<3,
Regan









5 comments:
Love your shoes! Amazing xoxo
http://styleitup-eva.blogspot.com/
I LOVE those shoes, amazing. They are smartly paired with those pants. Great post!
LOVE LOVE LOVE your outfit! The shoes are fab, and I think you should definitely go for the dalmation print ones as well!
http://styleservings.blogspot.com
nice outfit, love your shoes!
xx
Nice shoes
xx and merry christmas!
Post a Comment