I just wanted to update all of you and tell you I've created a twitter specifically for the blog! Before, this blog was linked with my personal twitter, however I felt that was a little personal and I didn't tweet about the blog. So more appropriately, AFASHIONADO has it's own twitter. Feel free to still follow my personal twitter if you'd like, but for more blog and fashion related content follow me here :)
I'll be in Austin for the weekend visiting my best friend in the world. I'll be bringing my camera (of course!) so expect tons of pictures in the next week from the trip. It's midterm week so I've gotten behind on outfit posts, but some more should be coming soon.
If any of you live in Austin, feel free to shoot me an email and maybe we can chat about fashion and style over coffee (my newest addiction)!
<3,
Regan


1 comment:
Sounds like you will be having fun, I love your necklace in the second picture by the way.
Post a Comment