![]() |
| (sweater from Target, American Apparel top, Cheap Monday jeans from UO, city flats from Gap) |
Um, can someone tell me what is up with the weather here in Oklahoma. It went from being in the 80's on the daily, to being 60 degrees today. This is not okay. Because of the sudden shift in temperature, I was forced to cover my body. I paired my new items from Austin with some classics. These Cheap Monday jeans really are as amazing as everyone says. They fit like a glove and actually hit my natural waist, rather than the top of my hips. This top is new as well. I was stunned when I walked into the American Apparel store and all the workers looked like they had stepped out of an ad. It was creepy. However, they were super sweet and helpful. I ended up getting this top and some olive colored shorts (that I won't get to wear for awhile now).
What are your go to outfits for fall/winter? I need some help with this chill!
<3,
Regan




2 comments:
Cute sweater, I love the way it drapes, and warm for me is my fur hood jacket =)
Your top is so pretty, I love the color :) Great outfit! by the way, what kind of camera do you use? You have really nice pictures.
Post a Comment