10.24.2011

PEPTO-PINK

(burnout tee from PacSun, MinkPink shorts from Nasty Gal, shoes and bag from  UO)
      These photos are from last Saturday in Austin. After tailgating that morning, my best friend and I went shopping along Guadalupe, showcasing the likes of American Apparel and Urban Outfitters (having never stepped foot into one of these stores, I was in heaven!). These shorts by Mink Pink (yes, those slasher shorts from the gods all over Nasty Gal) are the perfect shade of pink and my much more affordable answer to the pink Isabel Marant ones seen everywhere. They have some stretch to them and fit like a charm, a plus in my book. And ALERT, these shorts are on sale! Get them, stat. 
    Also, what do you guys think of my tan? I've been using the Comodynes towels once a week, and while I love the natural color and how it has no smell, somehow I always end up with random patches. I let it dry for quite awhile before putting clothes on or doing anything. Any suggestions?






<3,
Regan

2 comments:

Fashion Inciter said...

Cute outfit! I love the new scenery, plus i think the tan looks good ^-^ Nice post!

Clara Turbay said...

love this outfit.
http://paquetevistasbien.blogspot.com