![]() |
| (UO sweater, bag, and necklace, Forever 21 dress, Sam Edelman Lorissa heels) |
August 10th, which is now a few weeks ago (eek!), was my 18th birthday! These photos are from the 11th when I had my birthday dinner with friends. We went to a cool restaurant that ended up being kind of expensive, but it was all worth it! I had just received this bag and sweater in the mail from Urban Outfitters and couldntt wait to wear them both. Since the sweater had holes, I paired it was a dress (obvi!). I was looking back through the blog and realized I wore this dress for my birthday dinner last year too! It's just the perfect layering piece :)
![]() |
| Some of the leftover cake from the family dinner. It was even better the next morning! <3, Regan |








No comments:
Post a Comment