8.08.2011

KEEP ON YOUR TOES


   I just wanted to share the little piece of gold that is the Ballerina Project with you guys. I've been following them on tumblr for awhile, but I just realized they have now have their own website offering stories behind each photo. I'm absolutely in love/awe with all of Dane Shitagi's images.. they're beautiful. But hey, my appreciation may be raised because I did ballet for 14 years :). Anyways, here are some super gorge(ous) images to feast your eyes on. YUM.

I might have posted about this before, but who cares, these photos are amazing.


In personal news, I worked 11 hours yesterday (what???) but it's all good because MY BIRTHDAY IS WEDNESDAY! I can't believe I'm finally going to be 18, and that I've officially had this blog for over a year. So much has changed in that time and I can't wait to see how things will change in this next year :). Of course, I've already decided on my birthday outfit, leaving to pick a place to eat and whether I should invite more than 2 people haha.

<3,
Regan

P.S. I did a Ballerina Project themed photoshoot for my photography class this year. Maybe I'll post it sometime.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful Photos

-Aisha
http://aiapaperdoll.wordpress.com