![]() |
| (Forever 21 maxi dress, Target belt, Urban Outfitters bag and shoes) |
I took these really quickly before my family birthday dinner last week.. funny thing is I actually didn't even end up wearing this! I love that this dress doesn't have an A-line hem, but it makes it nearly impossible to walk in. I like to take big strides and I'm forced to shuffle in this dress! What I do for fashion :) The bag is a new purchase I got from Urban Outfitters. Like most people, I really like the Cambridge satchels, but they're definitely out of my budget. So, when I was getting a new laptop case, I noticed that this adorable bag was on sale, and who can resist a sale?! (Especially when you're trying to buy enough to get free shipping!).
Tonight is my first night in the dorms at college.I'm surely not one for interior decorating, but I think my room and connecting bathroom look pretty cute. Hopefully things will go well this semester! So far it seems like my roommate and I have absolutely nothing in common :(. I start rush for sororities tomorrow night... we'll see how that goes haha.
<3,
Regan




1 comment:
Cute Maxi, I like the cheetah print belt you added...
-aisha
http://aiapaperdoll.wordpress.com
Post a Comment