Oh dear, it seems I've put myself on ANOTHER platform... I've joined
tumblr!
I don't actually know how to use it yet, I just use the app on my phone to update with pictures I've had saved since forever haha. I won't be putting actual pictures of myself, just inspiration, so you can take a look if you'd like :)!
I'd just like to say thanks to all the lovely comments and follows recently... it truly is appreciated! How would you guys like me to reply? Would you rather I leave a follow up comment here or on your blog (I usually look at them if you leave a comment c:)?
<3,
Regan
1 comment:
its always nice to keep in touch with your readers my commenting on their blog;) that's how I keep in touch. And it's usually more than 'i like your skirt'. hehe. Miley Cyrus is awesome.
Post a Comment