2.20.2011

94

I've been so absent lately, sorry! It seems I survived the 2 weeks of snowstorm only to start being busy everyday afterschool. I had a great week; the weather was amazing (and I didn't take outfit photos :/) and senior nominations came out! I was nominated for cutest couple and best dressed. I'm lame and consider best dressed the most important category (most caring, most likely to put major to good use... pshhh who cares), so I was honored to be nominated. I think sometime this coming week we figure out who won :) I'm so excited.

Update on ma car: turns out it just needed a jump and wasn't broken or anything!
Oh and class ring photos as promised. One side says my name and has dance shoes, the other says '2011' and has an academic symbol. My school colors are blue and gold, thus the color of the ring :)
I love hanging out with the german exchange kids... they take their dslr's everywhere :)
This is just a quick photo from last night! I went to a show with my friend, Hillary. The first band played math rock, which I actually kind of loved. The second band was terrible... seriously. They were sophomores and juniors from our school and they just did covers and were kind of annoying. -_-

I must say I tried to go with a rocker vibe for my outfit. I wore leather shorts, my always present white tee, and my silver vans... how I've missed them :). I also got some new leather shorts before I met up with Hill > they're leopard print!

Afterwards, Hillary, Neil and I went to a pool hall. I'm TERRIBLE at pool, but I actually had a lot of fun. My hair still smells like gross cigarettes, but I must say I had a lot of fun.

94 dayssssssss
Regan

P.S. Apparently I've regained trust from the mom after last year. I can't wait to go to more shows... I'm dying to visit Opolis! I got super jazzed when I found an indie music venue, relatively close, in Oklahoma. Now I just have to pick :)

No comments: