2.03.2011

111

Kids by Heidi Slimane (via 4th and Bleeker Diary)
I've been snowed in this week. Snow can be exciting, but for a warm-weather-loving-girl like me, it's no bueno. I just can't get into layering (I suck at it, realllllly). And since I hate cold weather, until it warms up just a lil, there won't be outfit posts haha. I need more shorts weather! :)
Elle Turkey, February 2011
Ever since I first saw this shot, I've been in love with it! I'm not usually influenced much by editorials, but this is love. I can't stop thinking about how perfect this outfit is... like the motorcycle boots <3!
I was never really that into moto boots, but I feel like they're the perfect shoe right now. These Frye ones are perfect... too bad I'm broke! hahaha :)

111 days!
Regan

8 comments:

Jamie-Lee Burns said...

loving these pics, and can see why you;re so strongly influenced by the last one, it's so inspirational!

Ditchthetrend.com said...

this is definitley an amazing editorial, the styling is just effortlessly gorgeous!

ditchthetrend.blogspot.com

Rohini said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous photos! :)
Xx

Kristen said...

ugh i feel you on the cold weather! this is a great post, love every photo!

Anonymous said...

these are beautiful! i love the last one!

thestyle-child.blogspot.com

THE CHEAP said...

Wow I'm in love with these shots as well! And I am also in love with motorcycle boots...so bad ass! Great blog!

xx THE CHEAP

Emma Hoareau said...

damn amazing photos!

Unknown said...

Such beautiful photography!

PinkBeautyBliss.com