![]() |
| (photo via streetfsn) |
I'm so bored right now haha. I woke up this morning and got ready to go volunteer so I could get community service hours for school. Right after I finished getting dressed, I got a text from my mom to call her. I did and she told me my car broke! I'm super sad :( I haven't driven in two weeks due to snow, and I was hoping to start driving again Monday (... so I could execute my Valentine's day plan hahah)... but it seems that's not happening. Two rough days in a row. My luck is failing!
I got my class ring Tuesday :)! I'm really happy with how it turned out.. I'll try (my camera hates macro c:) to take some photos and upload them soon.
102 days until graduation!
Regan

2 comments:
oh no! i'm sorry your car broke:( and how good of you doing volunteer work!:) and can't wait to see your class ring:) yay! couting down till graduation;) you go girl.
Love the glasses!
strawberry freckleface
Post a Comment