2.09.2011

STALKER


I know the new StyleStalker collection has already been blogged a lot, BUT I'm loving these two looks. The first is just gorgeous, mixing the maxi skirt and cross trend in a new way. I'm kind of obsessed with the shirt in the second photo... might that be leather detailing on the cuffs and buttons?! <333 This outfits also more like something I would actually wear. I'm definitely a pants girl :)

105 dayssss
Regan

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous! I love the 2nd outfit, lace and black boots..love!

xoxo
Miss Neira

Ellie said...

Hey there!
First of all I love this collection SO much. Second of all thanks so much for commenting! I go to Baruch College (which is really known for being a business school) but I am a journalism major! Good luck with NYU and any other colleges you applied to! Keep in touch!
-Ellie

LizAnn said...

Both are stunning! My favorite is the outfit in the first one... the shirt and skirt are just SO pretty!

LizAnn
VPV Intern
http://www.shopVPV.com

Chi said...

so clean, really nice !

Jamie-Lee Burns said...

agreed - their new collection is pretty sweet!