7.07.2011

BUMMED

(PacSun shirt and shorts, UO shoes)
    My brother turned 15 this Saturday, so on Friday (before his birthday party on the 4th), my family went to go see the new Transformers movie. I just decided to wear a simple outfit, similar to one I wore the day before when I had lunch with some friends...which reminds me I need to post pictures of my leopard belt on here! I've been wanting one forever and I saw one at Target when I was getting work clothes and knew I had to buy it :).

   I've started to feel kind of bummed out by how much I'm working. The shitload of cash I'm earning is a perk, but it's kind of useless if I'm always working and can't spend it. I'm working 36.5 hours this week and 39.5 hours next week... I don't know, hopefully everything will start looking up. We'll see.






Regan

No comments: