 |
| (tee from PacSun, leopard belt from Target, acid wash skirt from Urban Outfitters) |
This has got to be one of my favorite outfits to date! Before going to eat with my family, I picked up these shoes. I've been wanting some forever, but I've always been too buys with work to have time to run by the mall and actually get them. So last week on my day off I did just that... and I LOVE THEM. Seriously, I feel like they go perfectly with everything, especially this outfit. Also being showcased in the outfit, is the leopard belt I mentioned in my last post. I seriously love it as well.
My brother and I just had fun shooting some photos after we ate at a hot dog place called Mutts. Hope you guys enjoy the pictures!
<3,
Regan
P.S. I'm not feeling bummed about work anymore... it's actually becoming pretty enjoyable. And I'm making $$$ haha.
1 comment:
Oh, honey! These pictures are just soo cute!!! How in the world do you jump so high?!
-Meganne
www.theposhpearl.blogspot.com
Post a Comment