7.19.2011

CHOP CHOP

(Vintage top, Bullhead shorts from PacSun, Hi-top Converse)
     I wore this to go car shopping with my mom. The heat in Oklahoma is becoming unbearable, so shorts and a tank are a must. Also, I promise I won't be wearing these shoes 24/7 :) they just go so perfectly with everything right now. I'm sure the new-ness will wear off soon haha. This top is one my mom gave me after digging through her closet. I love how it's slightly cropped and has a worn in feel to it. I definitely have some in other colors as well!

     I finally got a haircut! I've been needing one for quite awhile, seeing as my ends were dead and everything was just starting to look bad. I'm so confused as to what I want to do with it though. It feels so bland and normal right now... I don't know if I should ombre it again, get highlights, do something?!
I can't decide.. any suggestions?








<3,
Regan

P.S. I'm going to start posting twice a week, seeing as those are about how many days I have off from work (and can thus get dressed in something other than khakis and a polo). I'll try to keep it to Monday/Tuesday and Thursday/Friday!   

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Great blog, love your style !