6.25.2011

IN THE SUMMERTIME

I thought this was just the cutest thing when I opened up some sour cream :)
Summer rain drops
My new favorite sandwich... tomatoes, mayonnaise, toasted bread, and lots of salt and pepper :)

Just random shots from when I attempted a 30 day photography challenge.

     Monday was my very first day of work, ever! I was so nervous at first haha. I got to the store early and just sat in my car until I mustered up the courage to go in. Usually I'm a little shy around new people and I was feeling anxious about that, but to my relief everyone was super nice and funny. The only difficulty I had during the day was staying standing for my whole shift... I was sore and tired by the time I got off. But I don't mind because I'm so happy to have a job and the $$ that comes with it :). Thursday I even sold my first camera, with a little help of course! I seriously can't wait until I get my first paycheck so I can go shopping (my bad spending habits are coming back haha).

    Yesterday was my best friend, Hillary's, 18th birthday! I went down to the camp she was at and watched her performance. Because people keep flaking on me I had to ride down there with my family, but it turned out to be all good in the end. Hillary had a solo and did a gorgeous job! I'll update soon with pictures :)

     I should have some more outfit posts again soon! I just got super busy this last week with work and my brother had camp, so our schedules never really overlapped enough to take photos.

<3,
Regan

No comments: