6.10.2011

SHREDDED

(DIY shirt, Charlotte Russe leggings, Volcom sandals, McDonald's Hello Kitty watch,  old PacSun sunglasses)

    This is an outfit from the other day when I went to go have breakfast with my darling BFF. I must admit, I haven't gotten out of the house much this summer, but not by choice. After graduation night, my mom went back to her old ways of not letting me go to parties (wah wah wah whine whine :]), so seriously, this breakfast at Panera was the highlight of my day. As usual, Hill and I shared gossip and were just as giggly and annoying as always. LOVE HER. I'm going to miss her so much when she leaves for camp tommorow!

     I made this shirt last summer after seeing them on web shops and thinking that it would be incredibly easy to make myself. I used this DIY. It actually took forever... like 3 days. But it was definitely worth it. I am in love with this shirt. Usually I tuck it into shorts or a skirt, but I just felt like being really comfy and throwing on some leggings with it :).

    I attempted to add a pop of color with my neon yellow/green accessories. I got this watch (and EVERY OTHER Hello Kitty one) from McDonald's earlier this year. I had to eat so many happy meals...









<3,
Regan

No comments: