6.17.2011

ALEXANDER WANG: KORI


    Oh gosh, these shoes are really just perfect. I found these pictures of Elin Kling (how does she always look so effortlessly cool?) while going through photos on my computer and reignited my undying love for the Alexander Wang Kori boots. From the cut-out heel to the cut-out ankles and little silver details.... ughhhh I have never loved shoes like this. I'm tempted to purchase some knock-offs of them from ebay :)

   AND, this girl finally got a job!!!! I had an interview last Friday and they offered me the job on the spot. I'll be selling cameras and I am super jazzed about how legit of a job that is, especially since it's my first job ever :). I got a call back yesterday, after passing my drug test, about orientation. I'm so excited and nervous all at once! 




P.S. Sorry for my absence lately... my brother takes my outfit photos and we've been bickering haha but hopefully I'll get some more done soon :)

<3,
Regan

UPDATE:
I can't find the knock offs on ebay I had originally mentioned, but there are some here that are similar. The photos on the website seem to be of the actual A. Wang Koris, but I sent them an email about that, so hopefully they'll respond soon!

1 comment:

Simone said...

do you have a link to knock offs on ebay?? been searching everywhere!