1.23.2011

SICK / TATTOO ME

(photo from The Haute Pursuit)
Tattoooos! I love them so much.. well little symbol ones. I found this great tattoo blog, Tattoologist, and it's reignited my need for one, like ASAP. For my 17th birthday, I was supposed to get the zodiac symbol for leo (it looks like a little kitty tail, so presh), but just never got around to it. Then, the other night I was researching tattoo laws for Oklahoma and Texas, and I can't get one unless I'm 18, even with parent consent. BUMMER. So I guess I'm just going to have to wait it out. (August 10th, 2011 you better get here quick hehe).

So I guess I'll just list (yes, I have a list) all the tattoos I would like.
1) The leo symbol behind my left ear. This one has been planned for awhile... just can't get enough of my horoscopes :)
2) As seen in the photo above, from the haute pursuit, I want her little Vs. Even though her tattoo is for she and her sister's initials, my favorite number is 5, whose roman numeral is V... that counts right?
3) I want an infinity symbol on my ribcage. Just a little one. Is it not cute to get things on your ribcage?
4) Some shapes. A circle, square, and a triangle. Not sure where. Look up their meanings, especially circle :).

I wish I had pretty hands, so I could get a cool white ink finger tattoo, but alas I do not. But hey, I've still got my wrist! What are your thoughts on tattoos?
(All photos from Tattoologist)

Why do I keep getting sick?! Seriously, this is no bueno ( I speak no spanish, yet I say this phrase all the time haha I hope it actually makes sense). Over winter break I was super sick for 4ish days, and this weekend I've caught some kind of flu (blegh!). I must have jinxed myself, when I kept insisting that "I never get sick".. (well, bam, now I do!).

4 comments:

Cassandra said...

I love tattoos! I have one already (Princess Peach on my shoulder blade) and I plan on getting an apple on my inner ankle to represent education (since I'm going into teaching).

All I would say is to do some research on what you plan on doing as a career and how they handle tattoos. Some careers are VERY strict about tattoos, while others are more lenient. If not, just plan on getting tattoos that you can easily cover up for work.

Cylia said...

i used to want a tattoo, a little one, somewhere.. but when years pass by.. I don't really need one anymore:p hehe. thanks for following me! you rock.

Unknown said...

love ur post! nice blog :)

follow me on:
www.glamourgirl-bg.blogspot.com
http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/2187105/glamourgirl

Bea said...

very pleased to have found your blog, you've got yourself a new follower!
I love tattoos, I'm planning on getting a little star on the inside of one of my fingers like in the photos, and I also want a little something (though I don't know what) on my foot too!
bea x
http://aestheticsandaudio.blogspot.com/