1.03.2011

143


shirt: Urban Outfitters, leather shorts: Forever 21, necklace: Wet Seal
Okay, technically the title should be '142' (the number of days left until I graduate), buttttt who doesn't love that song, "143", by Ray J? So catchy!
I got these leather shorts a few months ago and I'm so in love with them. Seriously, they make every outfit perfect. I wish I could have leather pants, leather bracelets, leather EVERYTHING!
The mugs I made for a christmas present for my friend Hillary. I made stencils for the mustaches because I can't draw a symmetrical one to save my life. They were pretty simple to make. I put a mustache on both sides (I just loved all the mustaches!). You can find the tutorial HERE.
I haven't done an outfit post in forever, but I promise I'm going to start updating more. Also, I had to take these photos myself on a stack of books with self timer, soooo they're not the best :). Thanks to anyone who actually reads my blog!
Bisous bisous,
Regan


1 comment:

Mary Grein said...

LOVE the shorts! Great look!
xoxo,
MG
http://mgstylemix.blogspot.com/