1.11.2011

COMING SOON

For Christmas, I was supposed to get the Sam Edelman "Fritz" clogs... sadly, they ran out of my size the day before my mom ordered. Last week I was just looking around ebay seeing what I could find, when I stumbled upon, none other than, my Fritz clogs! I was super elated that they were waaaay less than the sale price I was going to buy them at during Christmas, and snatched them up quick :).
I checked tracking today and they were sent out yesterday, so hopefully they'll be here later this week. I CANNOT WAIT.
(photos by Free People)


On an unrelated note: 134 days left until I graduate! And last week I found out that our graduation isn't even until the day after school lets out.. sooooo not bueno.

<3,
Regan

*Update: Just checked tracking again, and they've been at the post office since 8:00 this morning! I can't wait to get them tomorrow after school :))))) I can't believe they shipped in 2 days!

1 comment:

thatgirlfashionblog said...

Love your clogs!!! so pretty... :)

http://thatgirlfashionblog.blogspot.com/

xx
Joana