![]() |
| (photo from I love Wildfox) |
It's a snow day today! I had a big thing about senior superlatives written and then when I copyed the url for the photo I lost my little passage :(. So here's my attempt to recreate it!
Yesterday during our english classes, we voted on senior superlatives (biggest flirt, best dressed, etc.)! I really want to be atleast nominated for something. I'm pretty sure my friend and I are getting nominated for cutest couple against these 2 bff boys (hipsters.......), who have been campaigning since last year! I also heard that a few people voted me for 'best dressed'. Okay, you're probably thinking, "You have a fashion blog so you obviously love fashion... why would that be surprising?". But here's the deal: This year I've been slacking off in the cuteness dept. As in I see no reason to put an effort into what I wear to school, I hate everyone, wah wah wah :) haha. I can only explain my votes for best dressed by the intense 'look cute' effort I put in sophomore and junior year.
<3 you all! 125 days left
Regan

5 comments:
Great shots you have on your blog:) It really inspires!
http://madebyfashion.blogspot.com/
Cute picture. And I really hope you'll get nominated! I love your blog, and pictures of you and your outfit and I think you have a great sense of style :)
www.fromanedge.blogspot.com
Good luck!
great blog, i love it, check mine, if you like it follow me and i will follow you
xxxxxx
your just a natural beauty! and like how you guys can vote 'best dressed' at your school. fun.
LOVE your blog. lust it.. xo
www.lovelywanderlust.com
Post a Comment