10.26.2010

HALLOWEEN

Forever 21 dress, Bakers shoes

We had our school Halloween dance earlier this month. Our group theme was Barbie, but I went as a kitty, of course! That night was insane.... the were tears, loads of dancing, laughing, and puke. What a way to celebrate our last Charity Ball! hahaha :D It's kind of sad to think that this time next year we'll all be in college (hopefully ;]) and won't be together.
I am absolutely in love with this dress. You can't really see, but it has triangle mesh cut-outs on both sides, a sweetheart mesh cut-out in the front, as well as another cut-out on the back... TDF!

2 comments:

Ellinor Forje said...

Aww, that's too cute. Bunny slippers!;O) I recently posted a Halloween special too. So come by if you have time.

Cheers.

Michal Kurtis said...

Awww I think Ill be a kitty too...havent gotten a costume and its the only last minute thing I can think of..haha
rawhem.com