10.26.2010

BFFS

Future Favorites denim shirt, Urban Outfitters skirt, satin Vans

I love the days when I show up to school and I match one of my BFFs... especially when it's unplanned. I remember in 10th grade, our whole group used to plan special days and everyone would wear similar outfits! It's weird to think that I hate looking even remotely matchy to other people now (minus BFFs), and that my/our group of friends has dwindled from 8+ in ninth grade to little bits of 2 or 3.
I'm absolutely in love with this denim shirt. I actually feel like I wear it way too much, but it just goes perfectly with everything! It's been retired for about a month and a half now though, because I'm too lazy to wash it :).
PacSun shirt, vintage DIY shorts, DIY necklace, vintage bag

I posted a photo of these shorts during the summer, but I wasn't really happy with them. I decided to do a complete makeover based on a pair I had seen online. I curved the sides of the hem and shredded the front... and I'm absolutely in LOVE with them! I'm sad that it's starting to get cold in Oklahoma because I'm going to have to put them away for next summer.
Sorry I don't have any better pictures of my necklace! I actually lost this chain :/ haha. Back in my birthday post, a showed a picture of a chain I bought and weaved together. This is the same one, but just a different way! Lately I've been dying to make some more tshirts... shredding the sides, dip-dying/watercoloring. I have so many ideas, I can't wait!

I have a Halloween post coming soon.... MEOW!

No comments: