Sorry for not updating any outfits recently! I've been feeling really unoriginal lately and like I have nothing to wear... I spent all my money I had saved back in January and have only been shopping the few times my Mom has ever so sweetly given me money since. However, not shopping for that long does really force you to be creative with what you have and I feel like I've made some of my favorite outfits during these past few months.
Tomorrow is my birthday (!), so I will definitely be posting more outfits soon. I've already arranged a photoshoot for a few outfits tomorrow with my brother haha.
Since I don't have any outfits to post, I would love to talk about how adorable the Olympus Pen is! I'm loving the E-P2. the most. I think the retro aesthetic of the digital pen series is so cute, and I love that they take professional quality photos in an adorable compact body. The only con really would be that it doesn't include a flash or a viewfinder and there's only one hotshoe to attach things to. Not having a viewfinder is fine for me (I don't have one on my current point and shoot camera), but if I purchased a PEN I would want to save up for one of the flashes to match the body.
The kit I want runs around $900. When I told my mom I was going to save up for it, she just laughed (I must admit I am terrible at saving!). However, my Olympus Stylus is really starting to bother me; it took me forever to take good close ups the other day, all of them kept turning out blurry. I'm also taking a photography class next year, so I feel like it's the right time to upgrade my camera. [And Rumi has one/one, soooo I gotta get it. (so obsessed :D )].
Do any of you have an Olympus pen or another similar micro four-thirds camera (I also like the Panasonic Lumix GF1) and what are your thoughts on it?

No comments:
Post a Comment