My brother finally went back to his workouts today... so that means I'm back to driving him Mon-Thurs to OCU. Afterwards, we went and got cupcakes at Sara Sara cupcakes. They're cupcakes are so delicious. I got a "Count Rockula", a chocolate cupcake with chocolate frosting covered in Cocoa Puffs and marshmallows. My brother got a delicous strawberry cupcake. I went here a few days ago with Hillary, and the cupcakes were so rich we couldn't finish them, however I just attributed it to the fact that we had eaten a huge lunch before that. I couldn't finish my cupcake today either though!
The sugar rush that followed left my brother and I with a great ride home. I danced way too much and way too hard, and he decided he would honk (while I was driving!) at everyone that passed "to get they're attention so they'll see me waving!". Oh, dear...
This isn't what I wore, but I have a list of outfits waiting to be photographed and the sun today was prime for pictures!
Wetseal dress, Urban Outfitters shoes
"I guess not mowing the grass is good for pictures!" -Mom
18 comments:
Great photos, I love that dress :)
xx, Goody
nice nice dress~ cute pictures too! :D
Cute dress! You look adorable. :)
Xx
Cute dress! You look adorable. :)
Xx
I really like that dress, so unique!
cute dress
love your blog!
xx
www.mysterybruises.blogspot.com
Nice photos! Kisses(:
ADORABLE ADORABLE ADORABLE!!!! GREAT jumping pics!!!
xo The Beckerman Girls
http://www.BeckermanBiteplate.com
i love the dres!
Those cupcakes sound amazing. Gorgeous shots. Love the dress.
Freee, such a cute summer outfit, your a doll & aww I so want cupcakes, yuummm =^.^=
great dress && such a cute photo shoot!
fun photos xx
Beautiful summer dress!! I love your jumping shots!! xoxoxoxoo
SO CUTE
wut a nice dress....looking very cute =)
www.therawpower.blogspot.com
all about fashion – streetstyle, models, editorial, personal and etc….
feel free to leave me comments.
XO
Therawpower.
Cuuute! Love the photos of you on the trampoline :)
Cute pictures! Love that dress.:)sarahD
Post a Comment