![]() |
| (Target sweater, shirt from Pacsun, Cheap Monday jeans and BDG satchel from UO, Senso shoes from Solestruck) |
Hola, chicas and chicos! After being sentenced to a never ending death of wearing glasses from an eye infection during finals week, I'm back (glasses still affixed)! The weather in Oklahoma has been far from winter and I've celebrated by never actually venturing outside. Schucks. When I do make the scary trek out into the wilderness, I like to do it with friends by my side. This time we prepared with lunch and braved the crowds at the mall with ease.
I hope everyone's been enjoying the holidays and the new year! Hopefully somewhere there really is a Winter Wonderland.
![]() |
| It's obvious who's more comfortable in front of a camera... |
![]() |
| Kissable does not mean edible... |
<3,
Regan







1 comment:
I love that lace top!
colored--shadows.blogspot.com
Post a Comment