 |
| (tee from Zara, Cheap Monday Second Skin jeans from UO, vest from Gap, Sam Edelman boots from Solestruck) |
More stuff from Zara! This time it's this great t-shirt. It appears at first to be your average plain white tee, until you notice the shoulders... I absolutely love the tucked seam on the shoulders! I got this vest from Gap on sale for $13, I think. I thought I would wear it more often, but I'm finding it difficult to pair. This outfit was from one of the warmer days (a coat was still needed), but the weather in Oklahoma is getting frigid. I don't know how to dress for this! ...
despite living here my entire life.
How do you guys stay fashionable and fight the cold at the same time?
<3,
Regan
4 comments:
Great outfit, I like that sort of no sleeve blazer a lot. Lovin the shoes.
Pretty look, darling! Love your boots xoxo
http://styleitup-eva.blogspot.com/
I enjoyed this post. Enjoy mine.
http://paquetevistasbien.blogspot.com
We love those boots.
http://celebritystyletips.com/
Post a Comment