4.28.2011

PROM


     Hey, only two weeks late with my prom post and you know what they say... better late than never. (This seems to have turned into my blogging philosophy haha). My prom was on Saturday, April 16. The dance itself was kind of lame, but overall I had a great night.
     I ended up choosing the leather dress from my earlier post and the amazing studded heels by Sam Edelman. My prom outfit was not without drama though! My first package from ASOS got returned for some reason and I thought I was going to have to find a new prom dress 2 weeks before the event. However, my mom ended up catching my items when they came back in stock and reordering <3. In a lovely turn of events, I received my package the Tuesday before prom and that Friday I received my first package... crazy right?

Most of the group!
(ASOS leather dress, Sam Edelman shoes)



     My prom day started with getting my hair done. The hairstylist hated me haha! I don't think she knew what she was getting into when she agreed to do my (very thick and unruly) hair. I got my hair done at a friend's mother's salon, so I just hung out with my other friends until it was time for pictures, where the saddest thing happened. At the very beginning of pictures my camera died! I only have like 2 huge group pictures from prom :(. Sad, but our group was huge (almost 40 people), so there were plenty of pictures to steal from facebook :).
     After pictures, we went to eat dinner at Deep Fork Grill. One of the members of our group works as a hostess there, so we were able to get a great deal on dinner and a gorgeous room to ourselves! After dinner, we still had spare time, so we chilled until prom, once again, at a member of our group's house.
     Then it was finally prom! Like I said earlier, prom was kind of lame. The DJ was the worst ever, but it was no big deal... prom is just another school dance anyways :). The most enjoyable part of the night was after prom, for sure!



Graduation is less than a month away!!!
<3,
Regan

No comments: