3.31.2011

DANCE DANCE


       As Fall Out Boy likes to say, "Dance Dance", and it seems that's all I've been doing lately. This has left me barely enough time for sleep and homework, not to mention blogging! So please please pleasssse excuse my absence :). A quick side note: though I quit dance just over a year and a half ago, if I hadn't it would have been my career path.
     At school right now, we're deep in preparation for our yearly presentation of Dance Extravaganza and Senior Recital. Even though we've had to rehearse until 6 everyday after school for the past two weeks, I'm really excited! As a senior dance major, we're required to put together our own show (Senior Recital), which includes choreographing a solo and group piece. I feel like my solo (which is on pointe eeeeeek) is getting a lot better and though I was worried about my group piece, it's shaping up very nicely :). Maybeeeee I'll post a video of my solo at some point...
     Basically this post is just for me to apologize for never updating haha :).
     Enjoy the dance photos!

1 comment:

Cylia said...

hey girl:) this is awesome. you rock!